REVIEW: BANGO

Monday, March 28, 2011

Who wants to go to the salon everytime they need their bangs cut?!
Not me.
Or my little sister.
Allow me to introduce: Teva- she's adorable right?!
Her bangs-actually- her hair has been an issue for nearly 18 years now...and I usually get to deal with it.
I got online and I found the coolest new product.
Check it out!
The other day Teva came over...and this is how the bang cutting all played out:





Awesome! Right??
(I know-I'm the ugly sister, shh)

You know you want a BANGO.
I'm using it on my 2 and 4 year old kids next.

This product makes cutting hair easier, and cuter/better.

Buy yours here

BUSY MOMMY LIKES!
"MOMMY" AKA "BIG SISTER"...

*I received this product to review, no other compensation received. My opinions are and always will be my own. I tried it. I loved it :)*


3 comments:

  1. Loved the bango! she is sooo right! :) My bangos needed bangoed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you please bring this to Sunday dinner so I can use it, too? :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!! GOOD LUCK :)